I am thankful for…
- The crystal coat of frost on the grass in the mornings.
- Cold air and warm coats.
- Three tiny tickly bodies.
- A new friend, baking up a storm and laughing in the kitchen.
- The peacefulness of the house at nap time.
- Little arms reaching up.
- The warm arms of my husband around me in the night.
- The subtle citrus candle that makes my house smell clean.
- Thoughtful conversations with a five-year-old.
- The tree with red leaves that haven’t yet fallen.
- The anticipation of exciting things to come (a catch up with a good friend, a date with my husband and a weekend getaway with my family).
- The pink glow of the sunset across the sky.
- The feeling of a full tummy.
The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. In this season, I am thankful for all He has given.